SHIPPING + DELIVERY
How long will my order take to ship + deliver?
After purchasing, your order will take typically 5-7 business days (Monday - Friday) to ship.
All orders are shipped via U.S. Postal Service. First Class Mail usually takes around 3-5 business days to deliver domestically. International orders could take 1-3 weeks.
U.S. customers can opt for priority shipping at checkout, which generally gets delivered in 2-3 days.
- **Please note all delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed to arrive. Currently shipping times are being affected by the COVID-19 crises. No refunds will be given on orders delayed due to the postal service.**
- Siyo is not responsible for products that are damaged by USPS.
What does "pre-shipment" mean on my tracking?
Your order is currently processing! It may be in the midst of being packed up to go out, or it is waiting to be picked up by the post. We have a 5-7 business day (M-F) processing time on orders. We have had to expand our processing time in light of COVID-19. If you are concerned there may have been a delay or error, feel free to reach out to our support email and we would be happy to help.
Keep an eye on your tracking for updates! You can sign up for package alerts via the USPS.com link that is provided with your shipping confirmation.
My package was marked "delivered", but I haven't received it!
Did you order from and your package was marked as "delivered", but it wasn't received? We're happy to help!
When the tracking for your package is updated as "delivered" by the postal carrier, it triggers an automatic email from us to let you know about this new status.
Sometimes, a package will be marked as delivered by the shipping carrier prematurely. If you receive the delivery email but have not received your package, here is what we suggest
- USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day.
- Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim. Siyo cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding
- Check your door/mailbox for note from your local post office. If you receive a note, it should provide you with the instructions you need to receive your package.
- Contact your local post office and your local customs office. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. Postal services are used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- Contact us for additional assistance. Siyo cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!
My package was un-delivered or marked return-to-sender!
Packages generally marked as return-to-sender, or undelivered due to the following reasons:
- There was an issue with the shipping address or postal code
- The addressee does not live at the shipping address
- The package was refused by the recipient when a delivery was attempted
If a package is returned to us, we will email you when we receive your package back. You can always email us first if you notice any issues with your tracking.
We are always happy to re-ship orders that are returned to us! Please provide us with an updated address to ensure the package can be delivered.